"Hello and Welcome. My name's Justin...
...and I'll be your guide today."
Omni Massage & Guidance, or OMG for short, was created to provide the best, most effective Massage Therapy in the DFW area,
By incorporating the perfect blend of ingredients:
- A vast knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and orthopedic assessment - Without this, one can waste time and money working on the wrong area, or even worse, cause damage by working on something improperly
- Intuitive care - If you've ever had the misfortune of a massage by someone who might as well be a robot, you know how important it is to have someone who remains present, who listens, and responds intuitively.
- Physical strength - Though not always necessary, it is here when called upon.
- A calming, fun and friendly atmosphere - Massage is an intimate, vulnerable service to receive. Respect and care for the people I work on is paramount to OMG. No reason we can't have a little fun along the way!
- Guidance - Life is complicated, to say the least. You may need more than a massage to get the relief you seek. And that's precisely why this business exists... to go that extra step. There is much to learn here, please feel free to click on the various guidance articles and videos to arm yourself with lifestyle wisdom forged from years of training, research, and experience.
For 10+ years now, I've been providing relief for people suffering from the negative impacts of stress, injury, and dysfunction so that they can be more productive, energetic, healthier, and just plain feel BETTER throughout the day.
To help you achieve your goals, I presently offer Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Therapy, 120hr Certified Orthopedics Massage, Lomi Lomi Hawaiin Style, Myofascial Release, Pregnancy (Prenatal), Sports, and Trigger Point. Many of my clients prefer an elegant blend of most of my skills into a sublime concoction of highly therapeutic relaxation :)
But for some people, even elite Massage Therapy isn't enough. Once someone realizes that they've had the same knots, pain, tension, stress, and/or fatigue for years, with no satisfying improvement, they hit that OMG moment. The moment that says, "Oh My God! There MUST be something I'm missing!". That's why OMG is focused on not only relieving the aforementioned symptoms through massage, but also Healthy Lifestyle Guidance to show people how to take care of their body and mind. I do this by equipping you with:
- Self-Care Treatment Methods
- Customized Stretching Routines or Yoga Instruction
- Specific Exercises to combat muscle and nervous system imbalance
- Nutrition Protocols to eliminate toxins from your diet and body as well as finding the perfect balance between caloric and nutrient uptake
- Life Coaching to teach you how to manage the stress in each of the 10 fundamental areas of life, which, if unhandled, eventually leads to tension, knots, pain, fatigue, disease, tragedy, and misery. Suffering seems to be inevitable in our lives, but how we face it can mitigate how soon and hard it comes, while simultaneously creating a purposeful life of meaning.
All of this is aimed at the one goal of helping you to feel balanced and fulfilled consistently. No single part of an airplane is responsible for achieving flight, and as such, if you want your life to soar, we need to make sure all fundamental parts are functioning properly. It's not easy, but it's worth it.
For 10+ years I've been a Licensed Massage Therapist, a Yoga Instructor with practice in various forms such as Vinyasa and Ashtanga, a Life Coach w/ training from Tony Robbins-Madanes Strategic Intervention and a never-ending devotion to self-improvement authors such as Louise Hay, Dr. John DeMartini, Wayne Dyer, Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, etc. etc. I'm currently writing the book "The Healthy Lifestyle Manual - A Fundamental Stress Management System", and I'm the Founder and Sole Practitioner with Omni Massage & Guidance, for now.
Put simply, stress and injury can occur in 2 forms: Either 1) Traumatically, meaning too much distress too quickly, or 2) Chronically, meaning a certain amount of distress over a long enough time to cause damage. Both result in dysfunction to some degree, and need different clinical approaches to be effective. It is my job to assist in the re-balancing of the soft tissue that is affected so that normal function can be restored; as well as assessing and supplying guidance as to what caused the physical, mental, or emotional stress, and how to keep it from dampening or crippling your life again.
To do this, I help people to release knots and excess tension, relieve stress and pain, heal from old injuries, decrease inflammation, correct posture and muscle imbalance, work through troubling emotions, relationships, life decisions, create fulfillment, choose the right nutrition and exercise routine, and more. You may think it not possible for one man to do so much, but alas, I had the great fortune of being terrible at life from an early age, hit rock bottom, and thus, get VERY hungry for answers to the most important questions in life. How do we access our full potential of health, love, happiness in all areas of life? What does it take to be truly fulfilled? I absolutely LOVE to be in the position to really make a difference in the lives of others towards the answering of these questions..
(Photos by John Griffis)